My tank's webcam

iairj84

So in getting the aquacontroller and having a couple days to mess around with options and settings and general coolness one thing I decided to do was to connect a webcam to my tank so I can see it whenever. I've got a PC thats always connected to my ACjr so I can view the tank stats, temp, ph and the status of my connected items online at all times. Along with that I've setup a webcam I had lying around and it is set to upload to a site and refresh the image every 5 seconds (manually refreshed but the image is uploaded every 5 seconds) I had to put the webcam on the side panel of the tank so as to not have it on the front and I decided to put it on the anenome and the clowns just because....

Feel free to view away and when I get the ACjr web stuff all worked out so anyone can view the stats I will. Right now I can only either allow for changing the stuff (ie turning everything on and off) or not allowing it. I haven't configured it for having two separate options so that it's viewable but not able to change things... Sorry guys I dont want people turning on and off lights just to mess with me :p

http://acjr.selfip.com:8885/

Is the site to view the webcam, once again it's more a picture but you can refresh all you want. There's not much to see aside from the anenome and the clowns when they get caught in the picture.

ok, that is cool. But I really want to turn your lights on and off. :D

The anemone seems to be getting pretty big, looks great.

I think my anemone is going to split again soon. (and I already have two in the tank) Guess I will be looking for another person who needs one.

Yeah he's gotten really big! I've caught the clowns feeding him a couple times. It's pretty cute until I realize I've got the anenome that will inevitably split 100 times on me! Such is life I suppose!

Yeah I would allow you the access to do that but that would be a little tripping if I was sitting in that room and all of a sudden lights go off, then return pump, then the skimmer... Yeah that's too much for me! hahaha! I don't believe in ghosts but that would have me second guessing!

Back