Mystery Coral trading for Christmas party

vietcu

Jeff "Serpentman" had this at his party and I thought it was pretty fun and a great I idea. So I thought I would throw this out to see if anyone would be interested in trading some mystery frags at the party? At Jeff's house there are no rules to the trade, as long as you bring a frag you get a frag. This one I would like to implement some rules. So that the participants can get decent frags instead of someone's else junk. I will post this on C-sea also to see if there are enough interest to do this. Please post if you are interested in joining this.

One rule would definitely be that you only get a frag if you bring a frag, but it should not be mandatory that you bring a frag to attend the meeting.

This is just a side fun game for the Christmas party, you don't have to participate at all if you don't want to. But please still go to the party :). Rules are simple.

1. Frags are to be worth (according to you) $20+
2. No brown or no color corals that you are needing to throw out.
3. Frags that you think someone else would be interested in getting, in the spirit of the holidays make it enjoyable for everyone involved.
4. Be generous and make your frags decent size ones.
The fifth rule is the most important. YOUR CONTAINER MUST HAVE YOUR SCREEN NAME ON IT. That way whoever got your frag will know it is you that brought pulsing zenias :).
Other than that, this is just something that I got out of Jeff "Serpentman" party that I thought was very enjoyable.

Just an idea here are what I am thinking of bringing. 3 polyp of Black People Eaters, 2 polyp of Blue Hornets, or 3 polyps of my Avatar. Worth way more than $20, but a gift for the holidays. Lets have fun and enjoy in the festivities.

One more thing, if you don't have a frag no worries. I was thinking if you wanted to participate, you could buy $5-10 worth of raffle tickets and put it in a bag with your screen name, and that could be your frag. Just an idea. Or we could do it like at Jeff's house, bring whatever as long as it is a frag.

All that are interested or are planning on participating in this, could you please post on this thread so we get an idea of how many people? :)

Can I put a chocolate chip bunt cake with my screen name on it? ............... I'm not sure if I'm going to make it but I'll bring something if I do come ...... Great idea Vu !!!!

Count us in
One way to make the frag swap fun would be have everyone label their donation with their C-Sea name and let everyone check out the frags during the party.Then draw a name to choose the first frag.The order of choice after that would be determined by whose frag was choosen.Whoever donated the frag gets the next choice.
Best frag/creature gets the best choice.
That way my mini anemone/gourmet peppermint shrimp chow will bring an equal value frag in return.

Good idea but this is a mystery frag. You will not get a choice as to what you get, but you will know who you got it from. Everyone that is involved will have their frag numbered and will get to pick a number. So if there are 20 people there will be 20 numbers. You get the frag with the matching number. This idea came from Jeff "Serpentman", you guys can thank him for that idea. I just modified it a little.

Back