Name of my blue's? (Pic)

I assume those are the ones you got from a guy in Everett? :D I am glad to see they are still doing well. If they are the ones you got from me, they are Florida deep water blue zoas. I got them from reeftopia.com several years ago, when they sold zoas. To me, they look a lot like zoaid.com's Blueberry Violets.

main.php

Yowser those are nice! I think that Mrdillpickle is right, they look like Blueberry Violets except the skirts are longer which can happen under certain lighting/flow combinations :)

Yep, Everett special :) Too bad they have only gone from like 4 polyps to 8 in the past six months, lol, but they are really starting to spread now. I guess it took some time for them to settle in. And yeah, they do like the Blueberry Violets with longer skirts.

Guys, I feel I need to remind you (Koden in particular), please, no Frag Requests in this forum. Keep it to the trading forums or to a PM.

Thanks!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7065278#post7065278 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ecotoxlady
Yowser those are nice! I think that Mrdillpickle is right, they look like Blueberry Violets except the skirts are longer which can happen under certain lighting/flow combinations :)

It must be your better lighting and flow that cause the longer skirts.

Short skirts under my budget reef (PC's and Maxi jets).
blue_zoo.jpg

That's really starange that my skirts would be longer. I haven't thought about it much, but all of my zoa's (maybe 10 types) all have long skirts on 'em. Oh well, I still like 'em.

Back