name this piece

5h3rW1N

I have this softie for over a year but i get different names from the LFS around here tunicates, sponges it multiples like crazy. but yea can someone come up with the right name
l_e8c365c227e4edf9003a3ded894d6427.jpg

Stamina: Moderately Hardy
This simply isnt true. These tunicates are not known to survive more than a few months in captivity. They are not photosynthetic, and so depend entirely on being fed. The problem is, their feeding requirements are not well understood- meaning they all starve to death in the long run.
In the words of Anthony Calfo:
[The tunicate is] doomed to starve to death in weeks/months. They really should not be collected or sold perhaps. Not until we are able to understand their needs and keep them alive. Many ascidians are bacteriovores. We do not have enough or enough of the right kind of foods to keep these animals alive. Yours will die soon, alas
Sorry man

I have to admit that I find it hilarious that he says he's had it over a year and he's being consoled because apparently it's simply going to drop dead.

If it's multiplying like crazy, wouldn't one think that maybe it's getting plenty of whatever it needs?

Back