Nano Tank Liquidation Sale - Large High End Livestock Package Deal.

MountainManReef

As of right now I will not be selling these items piece by piece or breaking up this package. I do not have the time to do so, nor do I want to see these items broken up.

Also this is for a local pickup in 18321 only. The buyer must provide their own bags, buckets, coolers etc. necessary to transfer the livestock.

The package is as follows:

Price: $1000

1. Mated Pair Oscellaris Clownfish "“ have spawned a few times.
2. 1 Falco Hawkfish
3. 1 Coral Beauty Angelfish
4. 1 Coral Banded Shrimp
5. 1 Pom-Pom Crab (Somewhere in hiding, I see it once every few months)
6. 1 Strawberry Conch
7. 1 Short-spine Urchin
8. 1 Pencil Urchin
9. 1 Green Bubble Tip Anemone (Large)
10. 1 Small RBTA Clone I cannot remove from rock safely.
11. Assorted CUC Critters, Snails/Hermits/Emerald Crabs of around 50 members.

Corals:
1. 1 colony/small frags of Pink Birdnest (In rough shape, can be revived, but has been suffering from anemone.)
2. 1 Large Colony of Ponape Birdnest
3. 1 Large Colony of Bi-color Hammer (Purple/Green)
4. 1 Small Colony of AOG Palythoas
5. 1 Medium Sized Green/White Acan
6. 1 Small Colony of Neon Green Torch
7. 1 Large Colony of Mystic Sunset Montipora (Pink with blue polyps)
8. 1 Small Colony of Sunset Montipora
9. 1 Large Colony of Green Slimer Stag
10. 1 Mini Colony of Blue Voodoo Stag
11. 1 Large Colony of Joe the Coral Stag
12. 1 Large Colony of Red Planet Millepora
13. 1 Mini Colony GARF Bonsai
14. 1 Mini Colony Random Green Millepora
15. 1 Large Colony of Seasons Greetings Monti Cap
16. 1 Large Colony of Green Montipora Digita
17. 1 Medium Sized Red/White/Blue Acan
18. 1 Large Colony of Miami Hurricane Chalice
19. 1 Colony of Dan Reigl's Eagle Eye Zoanthids (The best variety of Eagle Eyes of I've ever seen.)
20. 1 Small Colony of Sunny D Palythoas
21. 1 Small Colony of Devil Armor Palythoas
22. 1 Small Trachyophyllia Open Brain Coral
23. 1 Mini Colony of an unknown Jason Fox Millie, he had not yet named it when I purchased it from him. I paid $125 for about a ½ nub. It is Orange/Pink with Greenish Tips/Polyps.
24. A bunch of random smaller frags that are very nice, but are being shaded (I have a shades of fall, some LA Lakers Zoanthids etc, but they are being overrun by other corals.)

All Corals come from a healthy, pest-free aquarium that has been running for about four years. I use boring old Instant Ocean Reef Crystals salt, and an Ecotech Marine XR30 Pro.

Price is somewhat negotiable, but I would be more willing to negotiate if I am convinced that these corals/fish are going to a stable and healthy system with a caring owner. I may also be willing to make some price adjustment if the buyer is willing to possibly cut me frags of some of these in the future.

All items must be picked up and transported by the buyer, I will not be responsible for livestock losses after the purchase date or in transit.

If interested I may be parting out the tank and some of the hardware at a future date, but am open to discussions with potential buyers for the hardware as well. (I plan to hold onto the lights, reefkeeper, etc.)

Back