Need Chaeto

Hey Vito...I am in Port CHarlotte also and started a larger reef a few weeks ago from a smaller tank...Keep in touch and maybe we can do some equipment/coral/fish trading at some point. Good luck.

Whats Up Tanked. Been looking for some time now, gonna have to go to ebay i guess? If i do find some I"ll give you a shout. The battle with NITRAES continues. New to salt so LOTS of questions! I would like to check out your system /pick your brain I could use all the help I can get THANKS!

I got some at Boardroom Aquatics in Ft Myers. I also just saw some at Blue Ocean (the "new" store off Daniels)

chaeto... is over rated. get any type of macro algae and you will be fine. my recomendation is to get Caulerpa. that is the type that looks like sea grass it has long blades of grass if you will. there is two types of Caulerpa the regular one and the feathered Caulerpa, both which tangs love to eat and you will kill two birds with one stone, help remove nitrates and feed tangs greens. also i dont know how well you know the whole fuge thing works, but you have to periododicly "clip" and remove and throw away the macro to remove the nitrates. well enought talking... GL

Back