Need gone by Sunday 80 gal complete setup w lights 600$

Nickyz

here is a link to my old thread with awful pictures, I am willing to get you anything you need in text, I cannot seem to work this forum.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2612774

I am located in Orange county just between Laguna Beach and Dana Point. Pickup only

Tank was custom build by Vivid and has the back painted black with 1/2 inch low iron glass.
Rimless tank dimensions:
48"Wx16Deepx24Tall

Livestock coral have been struggling due to my lack of TLC that is why they are virtually free as part of the package
15+ Head Frogspawn (always branching)
3 Head Purple hammer

Rocks of Zoa polyps ~20+ head
3 RBTA
Rock with 12+ mushrooms (purplish)

Gold Stripe Maroon Female- Had this fish since my 18th birthday and shes been living strong for about 6 years now. Great fish, even feeds the anenomes during dinner time. Oddly friendly for a maroon - 65$
Golden Hawk 2yo
Scooter Blenny
Lawnmower Blenny (REALLY MEAN!!!)4yo
Maroon male clownfish3yo

Aquamaxx HOB-XC Skimmer
mp10 w
ATI sunpower 4 bulb 48" - 250$ (bulbs should be good for another 3 months LPS, 6 SPS)
Reefbrites Tech Blue LED (Bought these under 3 months ago)- 210$

Almost 100 lbs of rock that has been pre structured

Also have unused dry products all of which will be included:
Seachem Strontium Test kit (Normally 50$)- 35$
Red Sea Biological nitrate and phosphate reducer - 12$
Seachem Multitest Reef Special - (Normally 30$)- 20$
Seachem Marine Basic Test kit (Normally 30$) - 20$
HANNA ALKALINITY checker (Normally 50$, needs reagent it leaked in the case)- 30$

600$ picked up and it is yours with everything listed and probably more that I can find in my house. That will include things like buckets and water jugs if you want them.

Feel free to contact me at 949-735-4083 for quick response, leave a voicemail on missed calls PLEASE. thanks

Back