Need help fast!!

ajherrera2

Well as you all know I am currently in the process of cycling my tank and have been using the Zeo method for starting a tank. In the process I found a frag pack that I could not pass on and jumped on it. Well the package is here and I now have 9 frags of sps without a quality home for them. Would anyone who is local in el paso who is successful with sps be willing to hold for me through friday. PLEASE, pieces in the pack are, purple monster, blue tort, appleberry, tyree pink lemonade, blue tenius,, pearlberry, garf bonsai, nathans green millie, blue porites.

I NEED a GOOD temporary home for these pieces. I will dip and acclimate just need somewhere to put them. TIA!!

thanks for the offers guys just that i get outta work at about 6 and to drive into cruces and back is kinda late. i pmed pedro asking him but have not gotten a response from him just yet. Im hoping he'll help me out....we'll see.

I can hold them for you as well if you dont mind making the drive? I think you best bet is pedro or ben! Those being the number two on my list. Its funny i could not think of any one else down there that i would trust with SPS. Thanks

Steffen Sparks

Anyone have a way to get a hold of Pedro besides rc?? Maybe a personal email that they would be willing to pm me.

Not sure how this will go tho...."sorry dear but I have to cancel the movie. I have to run this sps to puffin..."

Not sure how this will go tho...."sorry dear but I have to cancel the movie. I have to run this sps to puffin..."

Andy i did not know you where dating!!! "Just go with it" was an awesome movie. That where i took mine for valentines. :)

Steffen Sparks

well im here, 999-2329 and be willing to help. sorry usually on here more often haha. but some frag swappin or when they grow out i want first cuts !! haha.

i think andy is always on a date, oh and andy i saw your exact twin at a bar one time, i swear i almost slapped him on the back to say whats up, but after the weird stare i got from waving at him i didnt. wait do you have a twin??? haha

Man guys you all are awesome!! looks like I'm gonna arrange somethin with Pedro. This is great to know local fellow reef keepers are so willing to jump in and help! i greatly appreciate all the offers help

Back