Need Help to Set Up Reef Tank

ycnibrc

STAG HORN DOMINATE REEF
Hello there
Well the time has come and my 360g project is near. I'm moving to Irvine at the end of the month and I need an experience helper. The date is Thursday Jan 26, 2017 and the time will be from 11am to 7pm. If you are free and want to help me with setting my reef tank then Pm me. I can only hire 1 person I will reply with the pay rate.

If you are good with plumbing, and love to play with toys then this is a good opportunity for you. My system is 360g Advance Acrylic build 96"x36"x24" peninsula style. White PVC hybrid sump look like the royal exclusive style.
full blown apex with most of the module
Bubble king 250 super marin skimmer
GEO 618 with carbon doser and master plex pump
Red Dragon return pump
dc10000ii manifold pump
2xmp40qd
2xtunze 6105
2xsea swirl 1"
trade wind 1/2 horse chiller
aqua uv 40w sterilizer
8xkessil 360we 2xIT2080 reef breeder

If you are interested please Pm me your name and number. Also if anyone close by want to stop by and have a beer with some food you are welcome to just pm me so I can prepare enough drinks and foods.

Thanks
Anthony

Last edited:
Good luck with the set up! Is the tank and all equipment already on site? Or is that also moving day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will pick up the tank and stand on the 25th all other equipment is already bought and ready to install.

Hey striker long time no see. I'm moving closer to Bill now...Yeah this time the tank will be the focal piece of the house so everything will be top notch per wife. After I set it up we need to chat I need corals to fill in my tank....I know you have a lot of connections.

Wow. Looks like an awesome list of equipment. Congrats on the tank build and the move.

No ATI T5?

4x36" t5 supplement this will be a mix reef tank not full blown sps like before. Mainly LPS, acans, chalice, soft corals and montipora. I need to relax with this tank so no too much SPS this time.

I love my new sump

Attachments

• sump (640x360).jpg
    sump (640x360).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
Wow. Looks like an awesome list of equipment. Congrats on the tank build and the move.

No ATI T5?

hello neighbor I saw you have a lot of good stuff for sales all the time. May be after I set up my tank I need to pay you a visit......

Thanks Richard this time I go for the open concept with the width of 36 and the length of 96 the fish will have a lot of room to swim and play. I'm in love with the scoly, meat corals and plate corals so the bottom will cover with them and acans. I look at WWC tank and they emphasize a lot of blue light so that's what I'm looking for.

thanks steve for signing up for helping me. I'm so excited for this build. After reading Cody and Monkie thread I'm itching all over to start. I hope John from Advance Acrylic can deliver the tank and stand on time and exactly my specs.

Back