Need Help with LED Driver

dmStewy

I need help finding replacement drivers for this

This is out of a "œblack box" Chinese LED fixture. The company I got them from said the company in china will not send them replacement parts unless they order more lights as well, which they will not do because of the problems there customers, including myself, have had with the fixtures.
I have four of these fixtures and I have managed to strip them down and make to working fixtures out of the four. I need two more of these drivers to get the other two working.

This driver has two larger power wires coming out of one side and five wires coming out of the other side, red, black, yellow, green, and purple. I have looked around on the internet but I really have no idea what all of the numbers mean or what could work as a replacement.

Thanks
Stewie

I need help finding replacement drivers for this

This is out of a “black box” Chinese LED fixture. The company I got them from said the company in china will not send them replacement parts unless they order more lights as well, which they will not do because of the problems there customers, including myself, have had with the fixtures.
I have four of these fixtures and I have managed to strip them down and make to working fixtures out of the four. I need two more of these drivers to get the other two working.

This driver has two larger power wires coming out of one side and five wires coming out of the other side, red, black, yellow, green, and purple. I have looked around on the internet but I really have no idea what all of the numbers mean or what could work as a replacement.

Thanks
Stewie

good luck w/ that.. Oddball drivers w/ even odder dimming..

Getting a constant current driver w/ 55V out is problematic..(note: apparently not on fleabay now)

Using this.. forgetting a bout dimming and possibly having to remove an LED or 2 from a "string" is a "possibility"

http://www.ledsupply.com/led-drivers/meanwell-700ma-constant-current-led-driver

There are threads on "modding" these things..

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2374641

If you want to experiment cheaply (again no dimming)
this fleabay driver should light them up (guessing).. Only 2V different than max out on the one in there (lees than v(f) of one diode..)
Rated for 12x3W leds....wattage is questionable though..

Even better: (BUT no dimming)

Output: DC42-68V / 600mA

Last edited:
Do you want dimming?
That is not dimmable.

You could use the meanwell LPF series to get close. The LPF-25-54 or LPF-40-54 with a single resistor to drop the max current slightly.

Back