need help with Phosban reactor

rbtwo4

I just got a Phosban reactor from a friend only thing is I don't know how to use it. Its the phosban 150. Anyone know how to use this & what I need? It came with tubing and a mj1200. Thanks

i hope you have a ball valve as a MJ1200 is 2 powerful for it. just add in as much phosban as recommended, rund some ro water though it till water turns clear then hook it up. you only want enough flow in it to barely move the phosban. also hook the pump up to the hose that will go through the center post. i hope you can understand all that .lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10422110#post10422110 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kau_cinta_ku
400 would be better than the 1200 but as long as your not blowing the phosban around it will be fine.
Thanks kau!

You just need to fill it up with the phosphate sponge media and let it run. Don't forget to rinse the media first!

I have one too but haven't got the time to set it up still need the hose in/outlet, went for a really cheap pump 100gph

It doesnt take too much of a pump to run a reactor. I had a MJ 1200 on mine and had to practically turn the valve off to not pulverize the media.

Back