Need Help

Pyro22

For the past 3 days my yellow plyops, zoo's have shrunk up. my leather did it today.

all levels are good and normal, the only thing i did different recently was fix my PhosBan reactor which I used to run without problems. Also I added Kent Marine Garlic drops about a week ago and nothing since.

any ideas??

Care to go ahead and list your parameters? What lighing do you have? How much water flow? Have you checked for possible predators? What is in the PhosBan Reactor?

Fixing your phosban reactor ? Depending on the media your using it may need to be thoroughly rinsed before using. Also, if you did have phosphate issues, reducing levels quickly can have adverse effects. The corals you mention are generally pretty hardy the softy especially can shrivel just the normal shedding process and may not necessarily be a reason to be concerned.

Water change is always a good thing to do as a precaution and possibly running some carbon.

my parameters are.
Cal-390
Alk-2.5
Ph-8.0 @ 8pm
Sal-1.023
Temp-80 degrees
Ammonia-0
Nitrite-0

I'm using PhosBan - Phosphate Adsorpotion Media by Two Little Fishies. My Phosban pump broke and i was un aware untill I notice alot of plant life in my tank. it might have been a few weeks so I'm sure the Phosphate levels were high.

If this is a normal shedding process approx how long untill the softy's come back?

Back