Need Recommendation for Good Corner Frag Rack

RobertLN

Hi All--
Well, I'm going to start trying to frag some of my corals and I want to put them on a rack in the corner of my tank. I've seen some reviews of racks where they said the magnets were not sufficient to hold up the rack once a few frag plugs were put in and I've seen some reviews that said the rack's holes were too small to hold typical frag plugs. So I am asking for some recommendations for a decent corner frag rack that does not have the above problems and that is not a small fortune. Thanks much in advance!
Robert

Hi All--
Well, I'm going to start trying to frag some of my corals and I want to put them on a rack in the corner of my tank. I've seen some reviews of racks where they said the magnets were not sufficient to hold up the rack once a few frag plugs were put in and I've seen some reviews that said the rack's holes were too small to hold typical frag plugs. So I am asking for some recommendations for a decent corner frag rack that does not have the above problems and that is not a small fortune. Thanks much in advance!
Robert
Are you looking for something that looks good or something that does the job?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Try Zen Reef, I have the 24 hole corner, has really strong magnets.
Mine is before they went to the rubber insert to hold the frag plugs.
I have a newer 48 hole slim with the rubber insert.
Not a fan of the insert, makes it hard to get the plug in with 1 hand.
Regardless, super strong magnets.
The rubber insert can be removed.

Back