Need some color

blooper74

In Memoriam
Hey guys and gals, anybody out there have any frags or hole corals with color that they would like to get rid of. I should be able to muster up some change for them or possbly trade something. I need some color for my tank, it is all green, red and some blue. I have nothing that is multi-colored by itself. All my corals are solid color and that is getting a little bland to look at. Don't get me wrong I love my tank and everything in it, I just need a splash of color. Thanks

Pat

Well I don't really know? I would like to get something that has nice color and that i don't have to feed target foods (like you do with blastos and sunflowers). I don't mind doseing calcium, I do that now, and I add stuff for filter feeders. I like stuff that has something can move in the current, however; I do like a lot of the SPS's like green birdsnest, of the one that is neon blue ( I can't think of the name right now).

No, I walk out the door without my wallet. I drove all the way down there without any I.D. or anything. The cash I had in my pocket was used on gas. So I wasn't able to get anything at the meeting.

Damn man that sucks. Though I didnt get any SPS, mainly because the ones David had, I already had or didnt want, but I did get some very nice zoos. His zoo collection was impressive!!!!

lcashman, I don't get over there very often. I just don't travel that way sorry.

Horace, Yeah it sucks big wanger, his zoo's rocked and they were in great shape too. Well everything he has is in great shape.

Funny, I just fragged some of my stuff (green slimer, monti digi, monti plating, possably some zoos or colt I think). It's all a little stressed right now, but still has it's polyps out, might not be colored up as well.

I guess nobody has any SPS they want to get rid of. I didn't expect that, but stranger things have happend before.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6946549#post6946549 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blooper74
I guess nobody has any SPS they want to get rid of. I didn't expect that, but stranger things have happend before.

??? the corals badbud just listed were mostly SPS. Is that what your thinking of getting??

Was he offering those or was he just saying that he fragged some of his? I am confused, it's been a long month. I would like to get something that is hardy and won't just die when moved, know what I mean?

Yeah, they're for sale.

All of my stuff (that's fragged) is hardy, always has polyps extended (heck stuff thats half covered on my sand bed has its polyps out).

Back