Need some opinions

laserjim

Another Day In Paradise
Well Ii just added the Kesils to my 265, im using reefbrite tech lights 24" and a 48" for supplements. Really want to get the XHO reefbrite 72". Any thought on this. Would it be worth it? And do you have any other suggestions. FYI, the Reefbrites have awesome color.

Jim.
I run the Kessils over a 90. I've often wondered If I could use something like this light you are selling. If you wouldn't mind me asking, why do you run this light with the kessils. Why are you moving to what I assume is a higher output than this can provide?

Jim.
I run the Kessils over a 90. I've often wondered If I could use something like this light you are selling. If you wouldn't mind me asking, why do you run this light with the kessils. Why are you moving to what I assume is a higher output than this can provide?

Just love the color and pop of the reefbrights. I'm going with the higher output because i went from the Photon to Kessils on a 265. Its 30 deep, plus I had a 24 and a 48 ". Wanted just one 72".

2x 72 even better lol reefbrights are the bomb but think you will need 2 for coverage

I hear ya,500.00 a pop. ouch, Just bought 3 kessils too. I like to ramp down the kessils and just leave the Reefbrite on at night.

Back