Need someone to run cable

cardiffgiant

I am prepping for my new build and I'd like to have an ethernet cable run from my 2nd floor office to my living room for my apex. Can anyone recommend someone that could do this in the Wesley Chapel area?

I am prepping for my new build and I'd like to have an ethernet cable run from my 2nd floor office to my living room for my apex. Can anyone recommend someone that could do this in the Wesley Chapel area?

Have you looking into the little netgear wireless adapters? They work great. Running a cable through floors isn't going to be cheap or pretty in most cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cable outside our house took a lightning hit and burned up my Apex. Took out my router, tv, cable box and modem too.

Have you looking into the little netgear wireless adapters? They work great. Running a cable through floors isn't going to be cheap or pretty in most cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having been in this hobby for a while, I've come to terms with things not being cheap ;)

I have used wireless in the past and my experience was that updating over wireless wasn't reliable.

The lightening comment has me concerned.

Having been in this hobby for a while, I've come to terms with things not being cheap ;)

I have used wireless in the past and my experience was that updating over wireless wasn't reliable.

The lightening comment has me concerned.

Just buy a long network cable for updates. U wont be doing that many updates.

I would never try an update wirelessly or through a router. I always plug directly in to my controller.

Back