Neptune Aquatics?

BenR7132

Picking up a skimmer from Mr. Pluto in Santa Clara in the morning...thinking about stopping by Neptune Aquatics in Milpitas while I am down there. Is it worth a visit? Appreciate any views!

Ben

I think yes!

I was kind of venturing into buying the business when it was for sale and looked like it had lots of potential and seems they are doing a nice job so it's worth it if you are in the area

I was there today and they just picked up a bunch of new coral frags (nice ones too!). I highly recommend the place and they are very nice people who takes the time to answer your questions.

I go there often. They have a large variety of corals, lots of nice and affordable frags.

Very nice folks

Yeah I highly recommend Neptune System, Robert who took over the ownership 4 months ago, is a reef hobbist and have improved the store with better lighting and filtration system to house the various coral he gets in regularily. I was there last night to pick up a frag of blue polyped encrusting monti for $20, and Robert spent at least half hour introduced the store and care enough to ask if I have proper system to support this light loving SPS.

Cool Thanks man... That is pretty odd hours for weekdays.. I guess this is not his full time job :) ..

I ended up going, and Robert was a star and had a good selection of very reasonably priced stuff. Highly recommended - a small shop, but some cool little stuff. Robert says he hand pics his corals in LA on Fridays, so hit the place early Saturday!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12905280#post12905280 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by africangrey
What does this mean?

Slim pickings or the 104th st part? 104th St is where the majority of MO wholesalers are located. Most are fairly picked over on fridays.

Back