New Acrylic Inquiry

TorisFishes

I am about to start a new tank in my new house. The dimensions in the wall that I'm going to put it in are 58"Lx23"Wx36"T and I know that I can't buy a regular tank to put there so I am wanting to know if anyone in OK/KS/TX can make an acrylic tank that size? Or is the tank size going to be a problem for lighting and such. Any feedback will be appreciated! Thanks

Hey man if you are interested in a custom tank holler at aquariums in Edmond. Leigh Ann can get a custom Planet Aquarium glass tank that would be nice. I have a 90g rimless from them. If I were you I'd go glass. Acrylic scratches easy and grows coraline to fast!

I like the length and width fine, but 36" will be tough to get to the bottom of. I'd say 30" tall max. Mines 18" tall.

Yeah bump jason - I have a 197 56x34x24 starfire rimless from planet aquariums that I got via custom reef creations - it's awesome PA makes awesome tanks and has a 7 year Warrenty - talk to bill he can get you fixed up

The last time I was in CRC, he was building his own acrylic sump. Don't see why he couldn't build you a tank as well.

Back