New Fish Input

bweber1

Hey Guys,
I have recently decided that it is time to spice up my tank with a new fish. I recently lost my shrimp (old age) and I am ready for some new livestock. I have a 24 gallon cube with 2 false percs, 1 bicolor blenny, and 1 warpaint goby. I have 35 or so lbs of live rock with mushrooms, zoas, palys, and star polyps. My LFS has a great looking sixline wrasse that I have had my eye one but I have some reservations about it because of what I have heard about their nature and requirements. So, I ask you the experts to help me make my decision. I have not added a fish in about 7-8 months so it would be low man on the totem pole. Thanks.

A firefish, either helfrichi or purple would be my first choice. Maybe a cardinal since most of your fish prolly hangout around the bottom. I think a wrasse would be too aggressive in a tank that small

A firefish, either helfrichi or purple would be my first choice. Maybe a cardinal since most of your fish prolly hangout around the bottom. I think a wrasse would be too aggressive in a tank that small

Those are definitely great options. I love the colors. I was looking for something a little cheaper. I have had my eyes on a neon goby too. Any knowledge about them?

Back