New LFS

Steff--You can't out bull-sh!t a bull-sh!tter! :lol: Do I surprise you? I am available! :lol2:

Oh yeah, I also support Steffen and his little outfit in this rink-a-dink town. Support local y'all!!! To many small businesses are going out of business cause of this crappy economy and the big dept stores driving them out.

amen:thumbsup:

I spoke to the owner and they said they were moving it to the east side. So I started to look around for a space to rent in the coronado area. By the way his a nice guy. So 3 LFS in mesa thats nice. Steffen will you be able to help me out with the plumming?

I was doing some work for Charlie today and he confirmed the soft opening of his store tomorrow. It will open from 11:00 AM-7:00 PM at 5360 N. MESA St. B.

Was looking for it friday night so I knew where to go sunday... and what did I find? there were lights on! Once I invited myself in I spoke with charlie until I got the "your late" phone call....

Great store, Nice looking stock for being the night BEFORE the opening... Good luck to you Charlie with aqualife. Still planning on makeing it down there today!

Charlie I am so sorry that I wasn't able to go. I feel so bad that I had took and posted pics of the other store and I wasnt able to go to yours and do the same. I was dealing with the finishing touches on the instalation of my sump and as soon as I felt it was good enough then it was time to go to the lighting of the tree. I will be there at your grand opening to take pics and post the new candy store to all of addicts in town like myself! LOL!

Erik

You know I asked when he was open and all I can remember is 11-7, not what days of the week... I was suppose to take pictures but It was feeding when I was there. I didn't want to give people the wrong idea with pictures of cloudy tanks :)

Met Jeff a new guy that was getting rodi to fill up his tank. Charlie was giving him sound advice "go slow" and all that. Got his email and sent him some links to here and the STARS website.

There is a email list which is something that I liked about My Saltwater World. I personally never got upset if something on the list got bought before I came in. But with a email list it does get me researching new fish/corals that I may not have heard about until then.

I would have hit you up Pedro but I was only able to stay in ELP for a few minutes to check out the store.

I drove by there this morning to see where it was. Luckily for me it is only like 5 minutes from my office which means I will be able to swing by from time to time after work. I can never make it back to the Eastside before the shops close.

Picked up two fish last week. Still in QT, one from each new shop (trying to spread the love). Both are doing great. Pictures to come this weekend when they hit the big tank.

Back