new McCoskers Wrasse

dowtish

Stoked!:D
IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

very nice! I was looking into one and have heard they are finicky as far as tank stability/maturity, but eat most foods. How long would you suggest waiting to add one?

Dowtish- Nice fish! Make sure there's a top on the tank! :)

Josh Canada-I have one and I don't think he's finicky. He is jumpy and pretty shy but that's because I have a Lubbocks Fairy in with him and their relationship is a bit rocky. Our tank is 8 mos old. He eats anything.

very nice! I was looking into one and have heard they are finicky as far as tank stability/maturity, but eat most foods. How long would you suggest waiting to add one?

I think it depends on the size of the fish, and what you have in your tank already. Mine is the smallest, and the most recent addition. I have clowns,chromis, and a diamond goby. They have all done there little dances, but no serious harassment really. mine is eating well, and is still somewhat skittish, but is getting more comfortable each day.

And btw, I made a screen top for my tank before adding him. I refuse to take chances on losing a fish by jumping.

Back