New Protein Skimmer

Just recently bought the IceCap K3 200 HOB protein skimmer, worst purchase of my life, although CoralVue was very willing to help, nothing did. I bought it and it was leaking from 3 different places, they sent me replacement parts and it was even leaking on the replacement parts from things that as a customer I shouldn't need to touch.

I am looking for a HOB skimmer for my 60G. I am really trying to find a top quality skimmer that $150-300 can get at least. Does anyone have any recommendations for HOB protein skimmers?

Just recently bought the IceCap K3 200 HOB protein skimmer, worst purchase of my life, although CoralVue was very willing to help, nothing did. I bought it and it was leaking from 3 different places, they sent me replacement parts and it was even leaking on the replacement parts from things that as a customer I shouldn't need to touch.

I am looking for a HOB skimmer for my 60G. I am really trying to find a top quality skimmer that $150-300 can get at least. Does anyone have any recommendations for HOB protein skimmers?
Hear lots of good things about Aquamaxx. Maybe this HOB-1.5 fits the bill?

HOB-1.5 Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer

Wow, sorry to hear about your issues.

Although I’ve never used an HOB, I’ve had great luck with eShopps.

Aquamaxx HOB is good. I've used this one as well.

Back