New store in Sarasota

deuce

In Memoriam
I was just visiting my parents in Florida and I had to check out Chris Jessen's new store in Sarasota. It was amazing just as I had expected. He owned a store for 10 yrs near my house in CT and the CT,NY and Boston Reefers really miss it! He sold it and it just is not the same. Anyhow, the dude really knows his stuff when it comes to Reef Design and Maintenance. His rep up here was outstanding. He had hundreds of accounts and a sick store alwaysd stocked with quality Corals and Fish. A bunch of his customers were TOTM. New store is just as cool on a smaller scale. Awesome sps and rare fish as always. Very high end. Nicest store I have seen in Florida so far. www.aquariumarchitecturellc.com. Best of luck Chris!

I live two blocks from Chris' store - it is small but very high quality. I had waited a LONG time before restarting my reef tank after a move to Florida and when I found Chris, I knew it was time to begin again. I did it all myself the last time, but am too busy now so Chris is setting up my tank. I just got my rock and started cycling - the rock is great...can hardly wait for some corals and critters.

Back