New Store

chriscobb

Just wanted to let you guys know there is a new store that opened up in Mechanicsburg not to far from the old Salt Box.....The owner of the store is Chris and a super nice lady.....Show her a little support guys.....Super clean store, nice fish and corals and super clean

What is the name of the store? I'm in the lancaster area and have used That Fish place for my purchases thus far, but when I start to stock I would like to know of the other fairly local stores.

Any idea of a club still active in south central Pa? Most of the active clubs are such a drive for me

Here the name:
Treasures From the Sea
Chris is the owner
Hours
Monday- closed
Tues-Wed-Thurs - 11am-7pm
Fri- 11am-8pm
Sat-10am-7pm
Sun-12am-6pm
Saltwater-Freashwater Aquarium Care
Setup- Maintence -Livestock - Corals

Location is on trindle Road next door to Suzuki Motorcycle Shop or right across from Kerry's Lawn and Garden Equipment center
A small House parking in back go in side back door.

Treasures From The Sea sign in front.

One of club members is helping her Shawn.
Talked to him for the first time this Saturday 11th setting up alot of tanks.
Working very hard to get setup.
Also if you need something they will get it for you Fish or Coral or dry goods.
As Chriscobb said very nice store.
Will be a good place to go not to far.
Person are coming and going when I was there.

What's the actual street address? Im relatively new to the area, but I might spin by there tomorrow- need some more cleanup critters. Or is there a phone number? Can't seem to find any more information on this place.

Thankyas:D

The address of the store is 5205 E Trindle Road. If you get to the West Shore Suzuki dealer on you left slow down store is the 2nd building, house after the bike shop!!!!!

Back