New tank

Now wait a second. Are you getting MH or not? You keep saying that you are getting ready to order them but then you keep turning around and doing something completely different.

Its ok. Right now im trying to get my calcium up. I put some liquid calcium in and some lime water last night and its still the same. I would like it to be 400-450 pmm. Right now its only 300 ppm.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6937902#post6937902 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dubbin1
Now wait a second. Are you getting MH or not? You keep saying that you are getting ready to order them but then you keep turning around and doing something completely different.

For some reason my parents are afriad of a fire happening because of the mh lights. Im still trying to tell them not its not likly to happen if I set it up right. Plus their famous line of, " Thats too much money to spend on a light bulb. "

vho- $243
mh- $305.80

I myself would much rather get the mh my parents let me.

Well, 2 x 175w SE retrofits can be bought on ebay for $200. You could probably find a used aqualight setup here for a little more. I haven't seen VHO, but I'll never use anything but MH again. The shimmer alone is worth the $.

I think im going with the same ones that Dwayne has or the 175 retros on Hellolights that use the XM bulbs.

Now Andrew do you see what I'm talking about? You just went from getting MH to getting VHO and now you are back to MH again all in one thread. MAKE UP OUR MINDS!!!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6940729#post6940729 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dubbin1
Now Andrew do you see what I'm talking about? You just went from getting MH to getting VHO and now you are back to MH again all in one thread. MAKE UP OUR MINDS!!!!!!

Easy tiger easy.

Dave

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6941150#post6941150 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bigbenji
he forgot his meds again
:crazy1::eek1::clown::fun5::hmm5::rollface::spin2::wildone:

:) He is not talking to me on gmail.......meanie

Dave

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6940729#post6940729 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dubbin1

Thats one thing thats hard for me to do. :p ;)

Back