New to Phoenix

Dangerwill

Hi guys,

I have been commuting back and forth between Tucson and Phoenix for the past year or so and I got tired of the drive so I am moving to the Avondale over by the stadium on Tuesday. I have a 90 gallon reef that I am tearing down on Sunday and reassembling on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning depending on how the move goes. I am super excited to attend a FRAG meeting and looking forward to meeting you guys. Heres a couple pics of my tank.

Will if you need help re-assembling on Wednesday morning... I can help ya. I have nothing to do and we can laser some stuff hahah

That would make my day! Are you on that side of town?

And I got a few fat aiptasias that need zapped! IF you want I can send you home with a couple so you have something to practice on :)

Last edited:
OH I have PLENTY here... i just have a pain in the butt Yorkie that doesn't like to be placed in the other room while I am out fumbling about... separation anxiety...

I am at 59th Ave and the 101

Welcome.. finally getting people in my neck of the woods

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Looks all people in the neck of the woods are getting excited! :spin1:

Nice tank dangerwill:thumbsup:. good luck with the move.

Welcome! If you need any help Tuesday night after 6 I can pitch in. Just PM me.

We hope to see you at the PROP Auction the 18th.

I wish there were reefers near me! *kicks a rock*

Lol Zrogst... there are tons near you or in the scottsdale area.. 101 and scottsdale isnt that far from me... like umm 20miles (sounds like a lot but its a fast drive)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Im tearing down the reef on Sunday, right about now Im kinda wishing I had a nano…

The light didnt work on the spec 5 so i returned it, and by that time i had found out i was moving so i didnt get another one.

Thank you, the rainbow grows super fast 4 months ago it was a frag the size of my pinky and now its the size of a softball

Back