new to the area

cowdust9

hello,

im in the process of moving to Jacksonville from Iowa and will bringing with me a 220 perfecto mixed reef and a 210 aga fowlr with me just wondering if there was a different site for the club and also wondering about the laws out there

one thing i am wondering about is if i got some base rock and i wanted to put it out in the ocean for a week or two and took it back home if that would be ok?

Thanks

John

I think you might be trying to get Jacksonville, Fl reef club.. but this is the Jackson, Tn reef club.:wave:

hello,

im in the process of moving to Jacksonville from Iowa and will bringing with me a 220 perfecto mixed reef and a 210 aga fowlr with me just wondering if there was a different site for the club and also wondering about the laws out there

Our website is www.jacksonreefclub.com

We are, however, in Jackson Tennessee and not Jacksonville Florida. I have been there and did some diving in the area. I believe there is a reef club there as well.

one thing i am wondering about is if i got some base rock and i wanted to put it out in the ocean for a week or two and took it back home if that would be ok?

Thanks

John

You could put it in the ocean, but 2 weeks is not going to be long enough. Since Jacksonville is right at the Ocean, you could seed it that way. You may go back and find them missing though. You can always place some premium cured rock in with base rock to seed it also. Just give it plenty of time to get going before stocking it. Patience is your friend in this hobby.

Take care,
Tech Diver

Back