New Zoos

Dastank

Premium Member
Have a few new colors! Thought I would share...

Light pink with white fringe

NewZoosAug001.gif

Dark pink with gray fringe

NewZoosAug003.gif

multi-colored pink with green fringe

NewZoosAug015.gif

Red and blue

NewZoosAug002.gif

Orange and brown

NewZoosAug010.gif

With flash

NewZoosAug011.gif

I'm going to frag these, so there might be some to share in the near future.

I think I speak for "Dama" (did you change your name Dana?) and Frank when I say "Yes we are and proud of it!" The zoos are really addictive IMO, there hardy, colorful and can grow quickly.

Just in case, I want to welcome Dama to the Okinawa Forum. Glad you found us!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yoko was quick to point that out, after the time expired so I could edit my post. :(

Do I get a t-shirt or something for joining this forum???

(Will settle for a firm handshake)

t-shirts...now thats a good idea. :lol:

Ive put thought to building a "okinawa saltwater gang" website/forum. -Make it a dive/snorkel/aquarium/spear fishing/deep sea fishing...everything in it. Could probably turn a profit.

ooohh yeah. back to the Zoos. they are an awsome "first coral". I should knock on wood, but you cant kill them. they are easy to maintain, cheap, spread like wild fire, fill a tank, I enjoy looking at them.....what more could you want.

I like the forum idea! I've been into tanks for a long time, but I still love the zoos! Easy or not they are colorful and awesome.

Don't you teach children "Dama?" That's a scary thought, all the little kids spelling their names wrong, or is that a trendy thing we haven't heard of in Okinawa?

Mipe

Thought I would try it!

Last edited:
Great Idea Vest.

How about expanding the remit to cover all of Japan (it would of course be Okinawa centric as you guys have all the corals!!) but would be nice to have somewhere for everyone else in Japan to post as well. As you guys will be aware there is virtually nothing available here in English for reefkeepers.

Just a thoughts.

Matt

Interesting.

I'd be happy to let you have a run down of the Kanto area shops. I've been to virtually every reef shop in the Tokyo/Yokohama area over the years and a few in Saitama as well.

Matt

Back