Nice Z and P frag pack fs jf blood shot, utter chaos, Rastas, hornets, & many more

icycoral

I glue animals to rocks
Nice Z and P frag pack fs jf blood shot, utter chaos, Rastas, hornets, & many more

Hi y'all,
I have this up in the big forum and thought I would post it here also.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2240113

0A64471A-78F0-4378-AD5E-004253EBF9AE-2469-000000F59A424169.jpg

1p Jason fox bloodshot paly*
1p+b* utter chaos paly
5-10p Rastas
2-4p Red hornets*
2 purple hornets*
2-3 Purple death palys
1p captain America paly
4-5p armor of the gods
3-4p Fruit loops
3-4p dragon eyes
4-5p tubbs blues
5-10p blo pops

$250 for a local reefer. I may be able to work something out to meet part way with the buyer but please assume you will be picking these up. I do not wish to split these up at this time. First come first serve, PayPal to hold.
Thanks for looking ;)

Last edited:
Still working on clearing off those frag racks ehh Eric ? ;)

Great deal and anything from Eric is top quality

Lol, yep it seems they always have something on them. Thanks for the kind words man :)

Those are some gorgeous frags. Hopefully Santa...aka SassAwrasse:wavehand: thinks I have been a good boy this year!

I've been fortunate enough to see Eric's tank quite a few times the last two years, and I jus wana say his zoas always look great... This is an incredible price for this pack...

That's great to hear Joe, glad they are growing and doing well in your tank.

Thanks for the props Neal, should swing by and visit man.

Eric is a good dude and I will agree with Neal that everything in his tank looks great. Anyone buying from Eric wont be dissapointed

I still have my AOGs , the very first frag I put in my tank 20 months ago. I WISH I could afford this, Would LOVE to have them in my tank (As soon as I can WIN this losing battle with Cyano...)

Back