nightmares

cxr133

so.. for you that was scared of those little worm pictures:

2349cat_lobster_crab_022.jpg

OMG dude thats awesome! That second pic looks alien like. Where exactly are u fishing? :lol:

Very Cool!

spider crab.. catch em off the coasts. while lobster fishing and whatever. Good to eat if you can bust the shell... very very hard from what I hear.

It was a hitch-hiker in my liverock. The good thing is: it eats flatworms,redbugs and aiptasia! lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6905944#post6905944 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by codybug
It's "reef-safe". Trust me. Put it in your tank.

Look what I got in my tank.

mysteryfish2.jpg

What the hell is that picture? It looks like the size of a car. What is it?

Josh

Hey CXR, nice looking sheep crab bet it was tasty. Cody I like your avatar have you ever gotten to see a mimic? They are the most unique octopus I have ever seen.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6905944#post6905944 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by codybug
It's "reef-safe". Trust me. Put it in your tank.

Look what I got in my tank.

mysteryfish2.jpg

Gentlemen...I think we found 'Nessy'

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6910809#post6910809 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by So Cal shaggy
Hey CXR, nice looking sheep crab bet it was tasty. Cody I like your avatar have you ever gotten to see a mimic? They are the most unique octopus I have ever seen.

thanks... but thats not me
some picture a guy posted on a boating forum that i frequent. After reading about all the scary worm threads i thought i would add this monster over here!!!

BTW: they did say it was tasty

Back