Nikon D-10

rcklbs

Anyone have any input about the nikon d-70?

Thanks,

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the title said D10. I thought it was a new camera!

The d70 is nice. I use it quite a bit. Definately can't go wrong with most DSLRs. My advice is to pop on down to the local camera shop and check them out. Go with the one *you* like (not necessarily the one the LCS tries to sell you; you wouldn't buy something from a LFS just because they push it off on you, would you?)

Yea, me too! What would you like to know about the D70, have had mine for almost three years, and over 12,000 images, What can I say, never regretted my purchase, matter of fact just lately upgraded to the D200 model. All I can say about the upgrade is W O W !!!

But the D70 is everything it should be, and more!

I've got a D200 with all the toys a few weeks ago, in fact: WOWWW; but for some reason I can get a stable setting... I either get the most awesome photo or they are completely fuzzy.

I get frustrated and just turn back to my old Sony T7.

On the back, near the middle on the right side of the screen, you can pick your focus area mode. In addition you can use the 4-way toggle to chose the zone used to focus, if you don't have it 'L'ocked, that is. this may or may not help your consistency of focus.

No worries- I bet it gets your thread more traffic though. I tried to fix the title but couldn't for some reason (hence the edit tag).

Back