Non come skimmer 200gal rated

I'm not a huge fan of the cone skimmers. I hope the cone fad is almost over. I am looking for something on the budget. The skimmer is not for my tanks. I building a system for someone else.

Hey Roger. I'm very pleased with the skimmer I'm using. It's an older Bermuda Aquatics BPS-5C. Should fit your needs as well. Do some research on them. Non-come skimmer. It seems that everyone loves them.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u don't mind me asking as I haven't been around long enough to know buy y not the cone skimmers? It's what every1 seems to be buying. Curious to know if the psk 150 non cone I got was better or worse for my 120. Was thinking about the 200 cone from eshopps. Curious to ur thoughts about cones

If u don't mind me asking as I haven't been around long enough to know buy y not the cone skimmers? It's what every1 seems to be buying. Curious to know if the psk 150 non cone I got was better or worse for my 120. Was thinking about the 200 cone from eshopps. Curious to ur thoughts about cones

i wrote a lot there but I deleted it. I am no skimmer expert. I will just say my experience with bast and resent skimmer. The non cones for me have just been easier to tune and less hastle then cone skimmers.

One of my favorite. I sold mine to a friend 2 years ago with the stipulation that if he was ever wanting to sell it I could buy it back first.

I am selling my Reef Octopus Elite 220int. Best skimmer I had ever owned. Until I just installed a Supermarin 250. ;-)

Back