Noo-psyche K7 Pro III QR Code generator

BeanAnimal

Premium Member
The Profile import/export feature in the noopsyche app is a great idea but the app itself is terrible for creating or editing profiles.

I built a web based tool to generate QR Code profiles for the K7 Pro III

You can generate custom profiles on the fly and upload them to your fixture.

You can also import existing profiles from a QR Code and adjust them as needed, then save and re-import the new adjusted profile.

It works - but use it at your own risk.

Unfinished items:

Profile naming (right now it defaults to what you see below). This has no bearing on the App (it does not import names) and if you save profiles to your device, you can rename them yourself. I will add a name dialog at some point.

If I get bored I may build some basic tools for time-shift and power level shift (up or down) for one or more channels... don't hold your breath though.

The tool will be very cumbersome to use on a mobile phone. Use an desktop or tablet browser for best results.

Find it here:
Noo-Psyche K7 Profile Generator | BeanAnimal's Reef

1673227628258.png

Last edited:
Everything you posted went over my non-technical head😂
The fixtures have 6 channels.

Those 6 channels can be set manually to a desired color mix or set via a schedule.

The interface to adjust the schedules in the app is TERRIBLE.

The app has the ability to import and export these settings via QR codes (so that people can share their settings)

This tool that I built allows you to create those schedules on an easy to use chart (drag color curves around to where you want them) instead of having to do it in the terrible noopsyche app.

The QR Code is updated to reflect the changes.

The code can be scanned back into the app to set the active schedule.

That's pretty much it.

The fixtures have 6 channels.

Those 6 channels can be set manually to a desired color mix or set via a schedule.

The interface to adjust the schedules in the app is TERRIBLE.

The app has the ability to import and export these settings via QR codes (so that people can share their settings)

This tool that I built allows you to create those schedules on an easy to use chart (drag color curves around to where you want them) instead of having to do it in the terrible noopsyche app.

The QR Code is updated to reflect the changes.

The code can be scanned back into the app to set the active schedule.

That's pretty much it.
Sorry, I was more joking than anything else my friend😉

Sorry, I was more joking than anything else my friend😉
I figured - but then looking at what I posted... i deserved it. I sometimes tend to explain things, as if I were explaining them to myself, not an audience who may have no clue what I am talking about. ;)

😂 just remember to dumb down for me. I appreciate your knowledge and expertise, but I’m not the sharpest tool in the box.

Back