nOOb with 4G Nano

Siegemaster

I'm compleatly new to this, but I do have a friend helping me out. Just wondering what others thought of what we had going so far. We started the tank with all pre-cycled Rock, sand and water. It seems to be going well so far with the exeption of an unusual Ph spike. so far all it has 3 green shrooms, a zoa rock and a small group of starbursts. Any coments, sugestions?

115860DSCN0848.JPG

115860DSCN0853.JPG
115860DSCN0852.JPG

Yay Houtz! He is the spoken of friend in my first post, we have added lots of stuff, I need to update the pictures. but, question, does anyone know if bristleworms can be harmfull, i've that they are, if so, what eats them?

Opinions are all over the place on bristleworms. Some swear by them, others swear at them. I'm not sure of anything you can put in a 4 gallon to eat them, but they make traps for them.

Hey, thanks for the bit of info on the bristle worms. I had never heard of traps for them, or even thought about it! I'll keep that in mind if they begin to be suspicious.

If you want to catch them use coralife trap em...that is the name of the device and food with it... But, in a nano or pico reef no big worries IMO...good luck nice start

Back