Nuvo 15 Fusion -First Reef Tank

It was from a LFS ( Marine Solutions ) near STL . Here is a pic of when I first got it last April
Didn't realize you were local to me. I haven't been to Marine Solutions in a long time as they're a bit out of the way and a bit of a distance from me. Have you been recently? If so, how's their livestock selection?

Oh nice ! What is your go-to LFS around here ? I usually stop by Marine Solutions every few months or so . They don’t carry a ton of frags and the prices are usually meh. Corals and More in St. Peters has come a long way since opening and their prices are really good . Lots of frags there nowdays too. Owners are super nice people

Oh nice ! What is your go-to LFS around here ? I usually stop by Marine Solutions every few months or so . They don’t carry a ton of frags and the prices are usually meh. Corals and More in St. Peters has come a long way since opening and their prices are really good . Lots of frags there nowdays too. Owners are super nice people
I'm in Wildwood so, I don't really have a good LFS near me. The Petco in Ellisville is hit or miss. Aqua World in Ellisville doesn't have a great selects although their freshwater and pond livestock is great. Petco in Fenton is pretty good, a lot of selection, good prices and usually in good health.

I the closest true SW LFS to me are in O'Fallon/St. Charles area and South County. I rarely have time to travel that far just to visit a fish store. It's been over 2 years since I've been to any in O'Fallon/St. Charles.

And I went to SeaScape Studios a little while back, they are pretty good. About a year ago, I went to the Corner Reef and they were pretty good too.

I'm in Wildwood so, I don't really have a good LFS near me. The Petco in Ellisville is hit or miss. Aqua World in Ellisville doesn't have a great selects although their freshwater and pond livestock is great. Petco in Fenton is pretty good, a lot of selection, good prices and usually in good health.

I the closest true SW LFS to me are in O'Fallon/St. Charles area and South County. I rarely have time to travel that far just to visit a fish store. It's been over 2 years since I've been to any in O'Fallon/St. Charles.

And I went to SeaScape Studios a little while back, they are pretty good. About a year ago, I went to the Corner Reef and they were pretty good too.
You are kinda in no man’s land in regards to fish stores in Wildwood :(. I have heard great things about the Petco in Fenton and I think I’ll check that out this weekend ! If you do ever make your way to the St. Charles area check Corals and More out! The pet-land in Lake Saint Louis can have some random good frags for super cheap every now and then but they carry a big pest / hitchhiker risk ( the Duncan in my photos came from them for $15 )

You are kinda in no man’s land in regards to fish stores in Wildwood :(. I have heard great things about the Petco in Fenton and I think I’ll check that out this weekend ! If you do ever make your way to the St. Charles area check Corals and More out! The pet-land in Lake Saint Louis can have some random good frags for super cheap every now and then but they carry a big pest / hitchhiker risk ( the Duncan in my photos came from them for $15 )
Thanks. Yeah, way back in the 90s we had Seahorse Pet Shop by Petco opened and the went out of business. Then, we had Saltwater Island but they’re gone now too.

Impulse buy update 😂

Snagged a Forest Fire Monti ( picture does not do this justice as usual 😅 ) a Yellow Watchman and a Sailfin Molly. The Molly im keeping an eye on as it does seem to be interested in nibbling at the toadstool but I’m going to give it the benefit of curiosity for now

Attachments

• IMG_3427.jpeg
    IMG_3427.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3428.jpeg
    IMG_3428.jpeg
    871.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3426.jpeg
    IMG_3426.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3424.jpeg
    IMG_3424.jpeg