NY REEF CLUB October 21, 2012 General Meeting!!!

jarrett shark

Thats Right Guys the summer is coming to end and the NY REEF CLUB is getting back to the general meetings!!! For all those people who missed the NY REEF CLUB's summer Pool Party,Beach Day and Collection trip we look foward to see you at this meeting!!!!! Also come see Harry's 220gal Reef that is growing out of control so see how much growth from last year........:):):)

Sunday, October 21, 2012
11am
At Dr. Lopez' office (220gal Reef)
87-16 101 Ave.
Ozone Park, NY 11416

**Topics: NY REEF CLUB's first Collection Trip, Macna 2012 and Macna 2013, Making ALK and Calcuim "DIY" , chemsity and taking PAR readings with LED's
**Round table discussion on other various topics
**Also we will talk about this coming year's calendar, We will have Auctions, Raffels, and a whole lot of Reef chatting. :wavehand::wavehand::wavehand::wavehand:

Count me in! looking forward to catching up with all of you. Also looking at macna2013. I saw you can get 3 day full pass for 89

Thanks guys. When is the first meeting. I'm in the process of building my new 150 with customKing sump, iwaki return pump, custom stand almost finished, reef keeper elite, bubble Magnus nac7. I'm finishing the stand and need to do the plumbing.

Back