O.K, I admit it... I need help!

BigReef

No matter what I tell myself, I just can't seem to find the motivation to start this project. The project being the completion (actually its more like the beginning) of the fishroom. I have the tank, sumps, skimmers, lights, reactors, pumps and about everythin you can think of, EXCEPT the motivation.

So here's what I'm asking... who wants to come and help me build my fishroom? It would entail carpentry and drywalling, plumbing (and probably replumbing) and some general engineering.

I'd like to pick some Saturday and have as many people come over as humanly possible. Now, I realize that most people don't want to drive clear to Rosstucky (Rossville) and that's ok. But for those of you who brave the grizzlies and the savages, there would be tasty beverages and culinary tummy pleasers to satisfy all.
(Rossville is about an hour North of Indy)

So here I am (on my knees) asking for a helping hand. If you think you can help, please respond and let me know what Saturday works best for you.

Thanks
Tim

Well, you are only an hour away so I dont see why I couldnt come assist in some form. This Saturday, and the following 2 are out for me tho....OH heres a plug for the INDMAS trip to Inland Aquatics on 3-11

Scott

fishroom help

fishroom help

Tim im game for helping out.I doent think it can be done in 1 day though.Ive got fairly good carpentry skills and can do plumbing(house plumbing that is)only plumbed 2 small aquariums though.Ive rebuilt 2 houses from the bottom up but i doent claim to be a professional at it(Its not my day job ).This weekend is shot for me as is the next for my wife goes under the knife(sugery)after that im gtg for a saturday.

Thanks Guys
I'm looking at March the 18th right now. Gives me a little time to finalize how I want everything set up. It also gives me time have all the lumber, drywall and misc stuff on site.

I'll keep you posted... just put it on your calendar!:D

For those wanting to get Mapquest directions the address is
3812 West County Road 800 North, Rossville, In 46065
Phone # is 765-379-3605

Thanks
Tim

Hey Tim, Hows it going?

I feel your pain. :) I finally built my fish room about a few months ago, but still havent got salt in my water...but a baby tends to throw things off a bit. :)

Do you have a plan or layout of the room and all your gear? Plumbing my fishroom was a PITA to figure out how many drains and returns for each tank, where I was going to place everything, how many outlets, exhaust fans, water hook-up fot the RO, hanging lights....:eek:

anyway, if you havent come up with a plan yet, or want some help, I will be glad to throw a few pennies your way. :rollface:

Kyle:)

How many people are still planning on coming this Saturday?
Trying to get a head count to see how much beer and pizza we need! :D

Let me know
Tim

saturday fishroom help

saturday fishroom help

Hey Bigreef ,Come to find out my grandfathers 80th birthday party is this saturday and the family is throwing a get together party. Its kinda a must for me to go since i only see him like 2 times a year. How about Sunday?

Good luck with the setup. I would come down and help, but am helping a friend set up that 120 I bought from you. He ended up buying it from me after I bought another guy's complete setup. Hope to have it up and running by the end of Sunday.

Thanks all to those who volunteered! :)

Most people had to cancel so we were unable to proceed with the build. :(

I have rescheduled the build for this Saturday the 1st starting at 10 am. Anyone interested in helping in the construction is welcome to join.

Please call 765-379-3605 if you can attend!

Thanks
Tim

Back