215 W SR 434
Longwood, FL 32750

On Friday 12/16/11
(FRAG) - Florida Reef Aquarium Group will be there doing the BBQ
clownfishX-mas.jpg

Sale starts at 5 PM

There will be huge discounts

savings up to 50% Off

There will be FREE food and drinks with an open bar serving Beer & Wine. Also a raffle with some great prizes.

Our store will be open at 12 PM as usual but there will be no discounts offered till the sale starts at 5 PM.

Oceans Direct Will have on order 10 new shipments for this event from Fish to Corals and Inverts, This will be the most livestock we have received all year long.
So we hope to see you on this day. Its our way of saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to your loyal support through out the year.

ReefPoster9x6X-mas-1.jpg

They told me this the other when i was in there. i will more then likely come by and pickup some goodies!

This is a once a year, and Oceans Direct always has great deals and good food.
This is one not to be missed.

Rumor was George is getting 12 shipments in, for prepartion for this party! I will be there for sure!

Oceans Direct X-mas Party Today
George's Store Is Packed To The Gills
Everything is on sale, with savings up to 50% Off he can only do this one time a year so take advantage of this special event hope to see you at this event. FRAG is helping doing the cooking.There will be FREE food and drinks with a open bar serving Beer & Wine. Also a raffle with some great prizes.
We have ordered 10 new shipments for this event from Fish to Corals and Inverts, This will be the most livestock we have received all year long.
The store will be open at 12 PM as usual but there will be no discounts offered till the sale starts at 5 PM.
Its Oceans Direct way of saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to your loyal support through out the year.

Back