Okay, it's up and running!

Have you ever considered using the acrylic rod method for creating rockwork?

Three words : not. that. talented.

I'm also a big fan of "plug-n-play." In other words, I'd rather just set the rock in there and maneuver it around until it's solid and pressure from any direction won't budge it.

No fuss, no muss, no power tools. :D

Peace,

Chip

Oh, and I'd like to make a request. If anyone wants to "donate" a cup of substrate from their own tank and/or some macroalgae with some critters in it...I'd be very grateful for that. Thanks!

Peace,

Chip

Chip, Maybe you need to some pick that light up at my ofice. I can hook you up with a scoop of sand, and some chaeto that is loaded with microfauna.

Side note: I got your PM, I just havent had a chance to check for what bulbs Ive got. Ill let you know somethng in the next day or two though! Sorry for tha delay......

It looks really good Chip. Also it was nice meeting you at Bruce's tuesday good luck with everything it really looks good! I could give you a handful of sawblade out of my fuge if you like. I don't what you'll get with it I sometimes see small snails and bristle worms in it.

It looks really good Chip. Also it was nice meeting you at Bruce's tuesday good luck with everything it really looks good! I could give you a handful of sawblade out of my fuge if you like. I don't what you'll get with it I sometimes see small snails and bristle worms in it.

Thanks man! Great meeting you too! I'll be posting pics throughout the tank stocking process, whether algae, snails, or fish.

Peace,

Chip

Cool, Ill have time tommorrow for sure to check it out. Ill PM you my number if you want to come by and get the lights, you can just call me.

Back on topic :D I like your open rock work. For me its a tad bit symetrical, but I still like the open-ness, flow, and shape. That piece in the middle looks BA too!

That rock Bruce has is top of the line. I was there when he got it in. Tonga branch fully encrusted in coraline.

Im going to end up with some choice pieces of Bruces rock in my tank as well. Its just that Im getting it through Kevin, and he got it a little while back. From my understanding most of it came form an old established tank, and it looks awesome. There are some pieces that rival Chips center piece too, so Im really getting excited about getting it into my tank......

Cool, Ill have time tommorrow for sure to check it out. Ill PM you my number if you want to come by and get the lights, you can just call me.

No problem. I just lost my job at the piano store, so I'll have to wait for the check from the web design job I did freelance to come in before I come and get the light. Should be any day now, tho.

Back on topic :D I like your open rock work. For me its a tad bit symetrical, but I still like the open-ness, flow, and shape. That piece in the middle looks BA too!

Thanks! It won't look as symmetrical as I add macro algae and other rock pieces. However, I do like the look now, and it would let the fish swim figure-8's through the structure if they so desire. LOL.

Peace,

Chip

Back