OMG ... TONS for sale. Come and get it !!

Item #24 is SOLD
Lot 2 SOLD
Lot 3 SOLD

Last attempt to sell locally. Tonight the AC3, UV sterilizer, skimmers etc will be offered in the general sales forum for sale shipped.

-- Kevin

I will be at Salty Critter tonight and if anyone wants to meet me there and buy any of these items I can bring them with me.

NEW! Item #1
Aquacontroller 3 with new black housing, blue backlighting and
serial port ($275.95)
DC4 power strip ($99.95)
IM-513 control interface module ($19.95)
temperature probe ($29.99)
used but still good PH probe ($44.95).
three X-10 appliance modules ($60)
instruction manual
power adapter
interface cable
Total value $530. Selling it all for $340
This is the AC3 that was listed last week for $275 by someone else on the forums with all kinds of interest.
I made a commitment to buy it and then found another deal on another complete setup.
After I got the complete setup I added X-10 modules to control 3 items and then a DC4 to control 4 more items to make a complete usable package.
That's why the price increased. If someone is just looking for the base unit I would let it go for $225. With temp probe $240. With PH probe and temp $260. Aquacontroller 3 With DC4,PH,temp and instructions $310
I already have mine hooked up and it is awesome to check on my tank parameters through my cell phone and I can turn lights on/off now from my laptop, cell phone or any computer with internet in the world!
http://www.neptunesys.com/index.php...id=15&Itemid=26

Items #2,3,4
Three Sunta 12025d1-HBAPL electric 120mm cooling fans with metal covers. Puts out 86 cfm of air at 42dB. Pretty quiet for moving that much air. $12.50 each or all 3 for $30. NEW PRICE $10 ea or 3 for $25 Can also be run on lower voltage (6-12v) to be much quieter or variable if you wanted to use thermal controller.
http://www.suntamotor.com.tw/englis...643&sup_no=1068

Items #5,6
Two Catalina 2200 pumps 800gph, 10ft head and 58watts. $25 each NEW PRICE $20 ea
http://www.catalinaaquarium.com/pro...f23329a8dc8c7ed

Item #8
Brand New in the box LifeGard GL40, 40 watt Ultraviolet Sterilizer. Rated for 4700gallon pond or 300gallon aquariums. $195 retail. WAS $125... NEW PRICE $115
http://www.coralreefsupply.com/inde...tail&detail=208

Items #9,10
Two used but perfectly working Rio 3100 pumps. 900gph and 6' head. 73watts Retails $69.99. Sell for $40 each. NEW PRICE $35
http://www.fishsupply.com/spwti-003100.html

Item #12
70watt MH retro kit. Has electronic ballast, double ended socket, reflector, UV shield and double ended 14,000K bulb. Retails for $145 without reflector and UV glass shield. WAS $100 ... NEW PRICE $80
http://www.nanotuners.com/product_i...?products_id=39

Item #18
250 watt Single End MH 14,000K Brand New bulb in the box. Only test fired. Sell for $20

Item #19
175 watt Single End MH 14,000K Brand New bulb in the box. Only test fired. Sell for $20

Item #20
PureFlo filter pad, 100 micron 18" x 30" Retail $8. Sell for $4 FREE with anything here

Item #21
IceCap 3000 electronic ballast with wiring harness (same as IceCap 660 harness that goes for $25) IceCap 3000 will power one or two T5, T8 or Compact Fluorescent bulbs up to 110 watts total.
Retails for $89. Sell for $45 (includes $25 harness) NEW PRICE $35 REDUCED AGAIN $30!
http://www.petsolutions.com/Default...ItemID=16003000

Item #23
12 gallon JBJ nano-cube. I got this without a light and installed a 27 watt Lights of America light into the hood. It also has been retrofitted with a canister filter for more volume and 250gph flow. I used a Rena XP1 filter. It's a pretty neat, self-contained system now. Retails prices are: Nano-cube $128, Rena filter $109, Light $40 ... Sell it all for $100 NEW PRICE $90 with filter and lights (also available, listed above 70w MH I was going to put into this for SPS/clams)
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produ...fm?pcatid=10677

Item #25
48" dual 250w MH light with dual PC actinics. Currently has two Ushio 10,000K bulbs that have 3 months of use at 6 hrs per day. Comes with dual 250w ballast in clean looking housing that matches fixture. This thing would be perfect for any 4 ft 120gal, 90, 75, 55 etc... no problem penetrating the light to the bottom of any tank with the 2 Ushios running at 10k. Could not find exact model but almost identical to Aqualight Elite $854.99 Retail .. WAS $375 complete. ... NEW PRICE $350
SIMILAR but not identical to this one.
http://www.petmeister.com/item3559.htm

Item #26
Oceanic 90 gallon bowfront 48" reef ready tank, stand, canopy (with no lights) and sump. No scratches on glass, stand is in nice shape with black glass door in the center. all standpipes and bulkheads are included. Was going to be my new display before car troubles hit and now selling it off. Retail: tank $591, stand $407, canopy $178, glass tops $92 TOTAL $1268 WAS $450 ... NEW PRICE $300 (buy dual MH light above with tank and get both for $750 ... NEW PRICE $600
http://www.elmersaquarium.com/images/104oc_rr90bow.gif

Item #27
6"x 28" Recirculating Protein Skimmer. With Sedra 5000 needlewheel and Maxi-Jet 600 feed pump. I used this skimmer for almost 2 years on my 400 gallon system and it actually kept up pretty well. I upgraded my system to 600 gallons total and then built a new 12" x 48 skimmer that has no problems keeping up now. this one has a ball valve mod on the output to control the level, could be used in sump or external if you added some PVC to the output. I bought a brand new needlewheel impeller for this about a month before taking it out of service so you should have years of life left in it. I would rate this skimmer comfortably for a 200 gallon completely stocked system or 300g lightly stocked
WAS $125.... NEW PRICE $115

Item #28
175 watt metal halide bell pendant with 10K bulb and magnetic ballast complete light system great for frag tank. WAS $70 ... NEW PRICE $65

Item #29
Protein Skimmer used on 90 gallon tank. Runs on a Rio 2100 "triple venturi" needlewheel pump and has compact design. I would rate it for up to 75 gallon tank myself. Sell for $80 NEW PRICE $70

Item #30
Hamilton 250 watt HQI ballast with disconnects and black, mogul base Metal Halide Pendant with hammer finish reflector, tempered glass and dual PC actinics inside. There is a ballast for the PC lights inside the pendant and when they run there is an internal cooling fan. When the MH runs the fan isn't needed and there are separate ballast cords so you can run them each on a different timer if desired. This would be really nice for a cube tank or a 3 foot or less tank since it has the PC and MH in one and looks nice and clean. It has screw eyes for hanging in the top. You will also receive a spare 250 watt MH bulb and 2 spare PC bulbs. Selling balast, pendant, 2 MH bulbs and 4 PC bulbs for $200 ... NEW PRICE $175

Test Kit Lots. Some used, some new. I will try to describe them to the best of my ability.

Lot Four: WAS $15 ... NEW PRICE $10
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Phosphate (still good and almost full)
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Ammonia (still good and almost full)
Red Sea Nitrate (still good and almost full)
Aquarium Systems Alkalinity (out of date but they sell just the refill chemicals)
SeaTest Phosphate (out of date but they sell just the refill chemicals)
SeaTest Calcium (out of date but they sell just the refill chemicals)
Aquarium Systems PH (out of date but they sell just the refill chemicals)

Chemicals
Lot Five: WAS $30 ... NEW PRICE $25
Kent Pro Buffer Liquid half of a 64oz bottle
Kent concentrated Liquid Calcium FULL 64oz bottle
Kent Super Buffer powder 1/4 of a 250gram bottle
Kent Nitrate Sponge 1/4 of a 2 quart bottle
Kent Turbo Calcium 1 NEW bottle and 1/4 open bottle (800gram size)

Lot Six:WAS $40 ... NEW PRICE $35 (all full 16oz bottles) all range from $9-20 new
Kent Phytoplex
Kent Rx-P
Kent Concentrated Iodine
Kent Essential Elements
Kent Strontium & Molybdenum
Kent Tech M
Kent Pro-Buffer dKH

Lot Seven: WAS $25 ...NEW PRICE $20 for both! ($37 each at MarineDepot)
Kent Coral Accel 64oz full bottle
Kent Coral Accel 64oz half bottle

Last edited:
You ended up buying a dual 250w MH with PC actinics fixture at Salty Critter? Did you go with the 48" Maristar for $707.95? That's a pretty nice fixture.

I didn't reply to your PM because Friday was a very busy night. We had the club's Christmas Party and with me being the president and having to get things all set up and torn down I left my house at 5:30 and got home at 1:00am. I then slept most of the day Saturday and your PM must have been bumped from my head because I didn't even realize I hadn't responded. You can trust me when I tell you I wouldn't have passed up the chance to sell a $375 light.

The skimmer was sold already at that point. What type of skimmer did you end up getting? Octopus skimmers are nice for the money but I know they didn't have anything in the $125 range that would keep up with the one I had for sale.

I finally got our car back tonight and it was amazing to drive the nice newer car agian. It will be great to sleep in 'till 6:30 tomorrow instead of getting up at 4:30 to drive my wife to work again.

Now we have two cars again it would be easier to meet anyone to sell this stuff. If there is anything you want please let me know and I will do my best to keep track of who I replied to and who I haven't

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner PirateFish52. I could've saved you about $600-700 if I had.

-- Kevin

No worries.

I got a dual 175 MH light, ballast, bulbs, and reflector upgrade for about 350.00 and Octopus NW 200 for just over $200.00, so I made out fine.

mb167204 sorry that was sold shortly after the listing went up.

newsalt Yes I do, want me to ship it to you and only owe you $25? ;)
I might be able to meet up somewhere this weekend if you need it sooner. I will have to screw it into the fixture I have and watch it glow before selling it to you so I don't have another incident where I feel bad later.

Kevin if it makes you feel bad I will just not accept anything and rub your wound for the next 10 years!!

Dude don't feel bad stuff happens, if you want to send it to me ( after you test it ) that would fine with me. Is it a probe start for the old style ballast? And yes owing me $ 25 would be awsome! lol
I know it's Christmas and would be happy to pay you for it and settle the other thing after the New year.
Your choice.
thanks
Ron

Tonycip tried to reply but your pm box is full. Don't forget to dump the "sent items" also.

Back