online providers

• Marine Depot Live

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Live Aquaria

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Saltwater Fish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11649213#post11649213 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by phender
Quality Marine is a very nice place. It may be one of the best places for fish, but most of the LFS owners I know (including Ali) visit 4-5 places when they go out to the wholesalers. It just depends on what you are looking for. Sea Dwelling Creatures usually has the best selection of clams and anemones and has a nice selection of LPS and other inverts. Pacific Aqua Farms (a favorite of online retailers) brings in many of the "designer" sps, echinos, LPS and Solomon Island zoanthids. There are a couple other small and large places in the South Bay area that have their own little niches that keep retailers coming back as well.
I agree 100%
when I took over I use to visit QM only and thought that was the only place for clean fish. Through trail and error I have found several other places where are fish are clean and maintained nicely. If you don't visit all the places out there you will miss out on some nice finds.

Back