Opinions on Jecod/Jebao DCT 12000?

mine died about the time this thread did. Had the pump and power heads.
Won't do it again. The wave makers put out some GPH and a friend of mine has had them going for 2 years ...but my .02 is that I will not use them.

I’ve been running mine almost 2 years. I have 2 of them. I swap them out every six months and clean them. So far no issues.

I've got a 12000 as a backup and running an 8000 for 2 years now. Clean every 6 months or so. I guess these are hit or miss.

I have several in use. The only one that ever gave me any trouble was one that was getting heavy doses of Alk buffer too close to it. A quick vinegar bath, move where the doser discharges and it is good as new. I can't fault the one that I splattered salt water into the electrical plug in. That's just my own neglect...

As my older Dart/Snappers fail, I find it cheaper to switch to Jebao. FWIW, I've had significantly higher failure rates with a more popular US brand of DC pump.

Used one as an internal return on my 180 for three years..... moved it to my waster station and have run it externally for the past nine month. No problems.

Back