Options of stick my ZOOS to the rock.

NanoCube-boy

Hi everyone, I bought a Mean Green Zoanthids frag on a small little rock. I wonder what are my options of placing a frag on my rock? What is the best, and safe ways to attach them?

Were the frags loose or on a rock? If so use some super glue gel to glue them down on a rock. If they are already on a rock then place the rock near another rock you want them to grow onto and leave them alone.

OH, I glue the small rock to a larger rock is that okay? Is it safe because the gel looks like white slime in the tank. Well the glue isn't going anywhere.

What I did is I took the small rock of frag and super glue to a rock. I waited 15 seconds and place back in the tank. Is that how I suppose to do it?

The Zoanthids having some shiny film, is that safe? I know the corals can give toxic film out, but will it be okay?

Okay, here is my foolproof method. Put a couple drops of superglue on your finger and rub it on your rockwork where you want the frag. Next put a couple drops on your frag and bring the 2 together. Twist together till it resists and it is good to go.

Back