Orange Monti Cap (mother colony)FS/FT

str8kickn1

I have a mother colony of an orange monti cap that is about 8" across and 4" deep. Its growing very fast and I need to down size in my tank. Make me some offers. Im in herkimer, its exit 30 off the thruway.

heres a pic of it
24316100_0728__Custom_.JPG

Sorry...no room here either. ;)
How much you asking anyway?
the 'right' price usually attracts a bit more interest.

I put it on the selling forum for $75, but if someone who lived closer wanted it, Id be willing to trade or sell it much cheaper. Providing they would travel half way. Let me know if you know anyone. I live in herkimer its exit 30 off the thruway.

Did you get it off in one piece? That in and of itself would have been a feat. If it is still attached, try getting it off- you will probably be selling frags of various sizes and could easily make what you are asking.

Michael

I know for a fact that I can break it off in one piece(definitly the bottom layer or 2) but the top layer I wont be able to. most of the top layer are frags that broke off when I was cleaning the glass with the magnet. I wont break it off till its sold. That way maybe someone can come break it off theirself, and get what ever amount they want instead of me deciding whats enough.

Im in herkimer and the fish store here dont sell corals or even salt water fish anymore. The closest fish store is about 25 minutes but they told me they dont have the room at the moment. Im even willing to trade this coral for some nice "XENIA", that is nearly impossible to find around here.

hi there in the area of Saratoga Springs and would love to get the coral if u have it, have a couple of trades or purchase it with a trade???????????????

if interested PM me or contact me in email...........

Back