Orange passion acro

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Ok I have had this now for about a year. I'm thinking of making 1 frag of it... If there is interest. They are going for $350 for less then a 1 inch peice. I am thinking of selling a frag for $175 if there is any interests. If not I will not be fragging it. It is a nice peice everyone that comes over asks about it but I wasn't ready to frag it.

The frag I started with was a single nub of a branch about 1/2 inch and it has done great for me. The frag I will make will be right at about 1 inch. so about double the size I stared with.

Let me know if any interests local.

Roger

Ok I got home before the lights turned off. This was just a couple pics with cell phone. If I need to I can brake out the dslr. There is more blue in it in person too

20150324_211032_zpsyo7gdsna.jpg

20150324_211200_zpseuuowtod.jpg

After posting these r awful pics :(

That's seriously a nice piece, Roger. I'd definitely be interested in a frag of it once you grow it out a bit more, aaaaand if the price drops. :)

That's a way better picture. Cool coral.

Thx and if I was a good photographer it would look even beter as it does in person

That's seriously a nice piece, Roger. I'd definitely be interested in a frag of it once you grow it out a bit more, aaaaand if the price drops. :)

Thx it will be a long time till I do much fragging with this one.

It looks like the frag is sold. I have 3 serious interests I'm sure one will work out.

Thx

Roger

Back