Order just arrived - look at this guy!

BeanAnimal

Premium Member
First time ordering any livestock in a decade and have had some not so great experiences along the way.

I don't have space or time to quarantine and while I do patronize local stores, I don't trust the livestock without quarantine like I used to.

I Decided to go with Dr. Reef for everything, including inverts.

Everything showed up happy and warm - order process was super easy... but best of all, everything looks great. Urchin, snails, and this big guy!

1B9CB24D-D3EF-4B10-987D-AA83669B864F_1_102_o.jpeg

Anyway - thank you for the positive experience Dr. Reef. This was the first order of many.

I will also add for what it would cost me in time, effort and money to QT MY own stuff, let alone medicate it or lose it due to disease if there was one... the prices are extremely good. I don't see going back to the old way ;)

Possibly -

I have a large dirty rock filled sump that will eventually get an old radion and serve double duty for frag grow out. A lot of crap settles there. His Job will be easy. Used to keep shrimp there, but to hard to guard suction inlets from pumps with anything fine enough to keep shrimp out and not get clogged. Egg crate will work for this guy though.

Just fed it a small hunk of halibut that I brought back from Kodiak Island Alaska - It pained me to "waste it" but I assumed it would appreciate fine fish.

Back