OT: Any trusted AC guys?

let us know if it works out, ever since my guy retired every single company i called since has tried to rip me off or upsell/over sell... Its become such a racket, going to start filing BBB complaints if that does anything.

Ac

Ac

Will let you know.

let us know if it works out, ever since my guy retired every single company i called since has tried to rip me off or upsell/over sell... Its become such a racket, going to start filing BBB complaints if that does anything.

10 year old unit if it is still in decent shape should still work well and be reliable except crazy events like lightning which will take a new unit out as well.
Glad I am not out running crazy doing residential. Lots of scammers in that section of the business.

Thanks everyone. It seems I will be getting a new unit. Mine is working somewhat. Trying to navigate the good and bad. I have spoke with to tony before. Not sure he did new installs.

I don't mind giving reefing buddies a nice deal :)

I'm sure your unit should be fine at only 10 years old. The average system life, in my experience, is at least 15 years unless poorly installed or like what Rob has said.

Back