Ot crew

Hey y'all. I remember helping Joel move a tang and a bunch of equipment once upon a time. Since then I've moved a bunch of times, had to get out of the hobby, and am now slowly getting back in.

We bought a house in Aurora, and I've got $$$$ of equipment in the living room, waiting for the tank and stand that are waiting for me to find an electrician to put a couple more outlets in the wall.

Hey y'all. I remember helping Joel move a tang and a bunch of equipment once upon a time. Since then I've moved a bunch of times, had to get out of the hobby, and am now slowly getting back in.

We bought a house in Aurora, and I've got $$$$ of equipment in the living room, waiting for the tank and stand that are waiting for me to find an electrician to put a couple more outlets in the wall.

Over 15 yrs ago now.

I'm jumping back in for those of you who were around back in 06/7 - but i'm in Cali - was just browsing the sacramento forum and was missing the old OT crew as well...glad i'm not the only one. I'd like to make it out to Beef's reef when I come back to visit family...should be a coordinated effort ;).

Was going through and listing the last of my supplies that I was hanging onto, and made me think of y'all..so I wanted to stop in and say hi. Hi!

ALAS, poor CMAS forum has become a used car lot apparently :(

Speaking of, I do need to sell a bunch of stuff lol

+1

Tonya, let's coordinate a bus tour to beefs reef but don't tell him about itšŸ˜‚

You aren't even going to believe what I need to special order from somewhere. I mean this has nothing to do with Beefy but always when you post is somehow comes up. And no I'm not even kidding.

I'm jumping back in for those of you who were around back in 06/7 - but i'm in Cali - was just browsing the sacramento forum and was missing the old OT crew as well...glad i'm not the only one. I'd like to make it out to Beef's reef when I come back to visit family...should be a coordinated effort ;).

:wavehand::bounce2:

Back