OT - Looking for house painter (and stucco work)

Postal

As the title says, we are looking to see if anyone has recommendations for a good house painter as well as someone to do some stucco repair.
We are looking for a licensed painter, not "hey, my cousin knows someone that does some painting when he is on work release from the jail."

Thanks

Jfoltz is a professional painter I don't think he is licensed but if you change your mind he's good at his craft!

+1 For Jeff(Jfoltz) He painted our house Lee and have had NO ISSUE and came out great. not sure if he does stucco work though.

These guys did some work for a friend I was house sitting for over in Fishhawk a month or two ago. Very nice guys, Owner is on site, doing the work himself, licensed, bonded and insured. A father son team. The house they were working on was very high end, and their work was very good. They painted the entire exterior and stained a huge set of antique wooden double doors for the owner. They came out great. Not sure about the stucco repair though. The gentleman I was dealing with was the son, Dan. A super nice gentleman.
Feelfree to PM me of you would like their email address.
Best of luck.

John and Dan Soares
Two Generations Painting
813-643-6288

Unfortunate you live so far away, I paint houses during the summer when I am not in school and smaller jobs during fall/spring semester. I have excellent references on the beautiful work I do for anyone that may be interested in the seminole area. Helps fund plane rental as to I am working on my instrument rating.

A guy just left a note on my mailbox that is does what you are looking for. I do not know anything about him, but if he is the guy working on the house down the street his work looks really good. Here is his info:

Stucco By Nikita
Specializing in all facets of stucco to include sand finish, all textures, the eifs/dryvit system, Remodeling your existing elevation or new construction, painting (Interior and Exterior) tile, laminate, ceramic, plank floors and walls. 727-485-4750 or 813-765-8498.

Good luck with the work.

Back