OT.....My Hawks are going again

the niners won all of those superbowls before the salary cap. they haven't won one since. coming from a packer fan too!

It does not matter to me if they won it during the Renaissance era or the dark ages. They had won and revolutionize the "west coast offense" and never had to deal with spy gate, deflate gate, peds suspensions from Seattle or the new rule change implemented this past year because the Seahawks grabbed receivers on their way to the Super Bowl. SF was in the same position as Seattle not long ago in the Super Bowl. In the one yard line and one play either makes you a hero or a goat. Seattle is a cheat. Does anybody outside of Seattle appreciate the fact that crowd noise can influence the outcome of the game? I like watching 2 teams duke it out but having people in the stand affect the game is pure nonsense. Implying that the niners suck now does not eliminate the fact that they had been a dynasty and could very well be in the future. Winning one Super Bowl is hard enough, let alone repeating as Seattle almost did.

Implying that the niners suck now does not eliminate the fact that they had been a dynasty and could very well be in the future. Winning one Super Bowl is hard enough, let alone repeating as Seattle almost did.

By Glenn's math the Raiders are still better than the Seahawks, they've won three titles. Nevermind the fact it has been 35 years, or 20 years for the niners. :debi:

Good for you staying faithful Glen. Get ready for some raiders style disappoinment next season, York did an amazing job destroying the SF coaching staff.:thumbsup:

By Glenn's math the Raiders are still better than the Seahawks, they've won three titles. Nevermind the fact it has been 35 years, or 20 years for the niners. :debi:

Good for you staying faithful Glen. Get ready for some raiders style disappoinment next season, York did an amazing job destroying the SF coaching staff.:thumbsup:

Harbaugh was going to (ask for)/(going to get) way too much money IMHO. The York's knew his time was up. However, I wish the DeBartolo ownership never ended.. :D ;)

It does not matter to me if they won it during the Renaissance era or the dark ages. They had won and revolutionize the "west coast offense" and never had to deal with spy gate, deflate gate, peds suspensions from Seattle or the new rule change implemented this past year because the Seahawks grabbed receivers on their way to the Super Bowl. SF was in the same position as Seattle not long ago in the Super Bowl. In the one yard line and one play either makes you a hero or a goat. Seattle is a cheat. Does anybody outside of Seattle appreciate the fact that crowd noise can influence the outcome of the game? I like watching 2 teams duke it out but having people in the stand affect the game is pure nonsense. Implying that the niners suck now does not eliminate the fact that they had been a dynasty and could very well be in the future. Winning one Super Bowl is hard enough, let alone repeating as Seattle almost did.

its called home court advantage. All teams try their best to gain an edge. It is up to the NFL officials to make sure the game is played right. Jim Harbaugh said it himself. Lets not forget about the non-talked about issues of the niners/cowboys battles of the 90s, when the dallas opened their stadium for field goals. All of this mummbo jumbo about cheating is to build hype and trick the masses. If you have ever played football in real life, games are decided on heart. Did butler give up after that freak catch? No, he remembered his training and preparation and jumped the ball.

Borchers let's grab a few I.P.A's and kick it....Watch some Sprint Car racing..
After all it's only a game that we can't control.
Coming from a Die Hard Dallas fan since 1971.... :beer:
Stay True....

I will always be #12 die hard. No worries. So let's break down the play. The Pats stacked their special teams defense on the line. It was a brick wall. They knew the run was coming. Carol did what he thought was going to win. All of his receivers were open. Lynch was covered like a fat kid on a cupcake. (I'm a fat kid). I give props for the effort. Maybe the pass should have been 3rd or 4th down but it wasn't. I drank a few IPAs that's for sure!

Borchers, I love your attitude man. Good luck next year. I just hope the Niners aren't a total clusterXXXX next year with their crappy management.

Back